01 July 2005

happy friggin' anniversary indeed

life here is still good.

it's been four years TODAY that i joined the rank and file of the lowest scum-of-the-earth known as CAR SALESMEN. still selling toyotas-mazdas-nissans-subarus-buicks-pontiacs-GMCtrucks in my spare time (all 50 hours a week. . .ack). keeping my options open. don't know if i will or can go back to full-fledged geekdom (i am so far behind the curve now, i don't think my old print shop could hire me to do the graphic design). happy anniversary indeed!

anyway, life is good, carrie and the girlz are great. they grow like weeds, the girls do. annie is four-years-eleven-months old now. moira is ten-years-nine-months. time flies.

must spend more time with them.

speaking of that, i'm off to see my girlz again.

ciao for now.

happy high explosives day (that'd be july 4).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim, sounds like you are in the "car Sales dumps". I never figured myself as the lowest scum-of-the-earth as a Salesman. I alway thought of myself as a professional. It takes a good person, like yourself, to separate another persons money from their hip pocket. Especially when you are asking them to spend 2 or more times what they were expecting to pay. I have met some Scum-of-the Earth customers however. To many of them near the end of my tenure as salesman. In all of the 10 years in sales I only told one customer it was best that he go home and to get off the lot and never return! I have to admit that it felt good to be able to stick it to a customer that really deserved to be throttled.

Take care Jim and good sales
Chuck Jeffcoat